RAK4600 Evaluation Board
5.5V module Radial lead plastic case 2.5F
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
RAK4600 Evaluation Board is designed to give you a quick start to explore the LoRa/LPWAN world. The board measures 30 x 60 mm and supports USB power supply, 3.7 V LiPo battery, and 5 V solar charging.
The board itself has the RAK4600 as its core, which is a module that utilizes Nordic nRF52832 MCU and an SX1276 LoRa chip. The high level of integration allows for outstanding performance: Lora TX Power of up to 20 dBm.
The board complies with LoRaWAN 1.0.2 specification, and it also supports LoRa P2P Point to Point communication. The low power, long-range LoRa communication capabilities of the board make it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, and personal area networks applications such as health/fitness sensors and monitors
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- Frequency range: 863–870 MHz (EU) / 902–928 MHz (US), ISM and SRD systems
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO (optional NFC interface)
- Based on the RAK4600 module with a sleep current consumption of 13.3 μA (down to 11.2 μA @ 2.0 V)
- LoRa Boost mode with 20 dBm output power
- BLE 5.0 (Tx power -20 to +4 dBm in 4 dB steps)
Specifications for RAK4600 Evaluation Board
|Frequency band||AS923 or EU868 or IN865 or KR920 or US915|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.