RAK4600 breakout board
5.5V module Radial lead plastic case 1F
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
RAK4600 Breakout Board is specifically designed to allow easy access to the pins on the board to simplify development and testing. The breakout board is based on the XBee form factor, and its main purpose is to allow the RAK4600 stamp module form factor pinout to be transferred to 2.54 mm headers.
The board itself has the RAK4600 at its core, integrating an nRF52832 MCU and an SX1276 LoRa chip. It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 13.3 μA (down to 11.2 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode, high LoRa max output power (20 dBm) in work mode, and BLE output power up to 4 dBm.
The board complies with LoRaWAN 1.0.2 specification. It also supports Lora P2P Point to Point communication.
The RF communication capabilities of the board (LoRa + BLE) make it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, and personal area networks applications (health/fitness sensors and monitors.
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO (optional NFC interface)
- Frequency range: 863–923 MHz (entire LoRa high band spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz Bandwidth
- LoRa Tx power up to 20 dBm
- BLE 5.0 (Tx power -20 dBm to +4 dBm in 4 dB steps)
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 13.3 μA (down to 11.2 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
Specifications for RAK4600 breakout board
|Frequency band||High frequency or Low frequency|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.