RAK4260 Evaluation Board
RAK4260 LPWAN Evaluation Board is a WisDuo product that consists of RAK4261 (RAK4260 LPWAN Module + Breakout board) and the RAK5005 WisBlock Base.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
The RAK4260 Evaluation Board is a WisBlock product that consists of the RAK4260 WisDuo LPWAN Module (opens new window)in a breakout board and the RAK5005 Base Board. This development board allows access to all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration.
The RAK4260 module is based on Microchip’s ATSAMR34J18B. It is a SiP device integrating a 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ MCU with a LoRa Transceiver in a 15x15 mm compact BGA package.
The SAM R34 chip provides a number of high peripherals (configurable as I2C/SPI/UART interfaces). There are 12-bit ADC in addition to the aforementioned.
It is a perfect solution for any LoRaWAN end node developer. The integration of the MCU and LoRa transceiver reduces size and minimizes costs. Having such a compact solution within a single package reduces time to market and allows for rapid development and deployment for a number of scenarios.
RAK4260 is a solution that is cost-efficient and flexible that can be deployed in a wide variety of IoT scenarios that require long-range connectivity and great battery life that LoRaWAN provides
- Industry's lowest power LoRa SiP device
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ MCU and LoRa transceiver
- Small form factor: 6x6 mm compact BGA package
- 256 KB Flash and 40 KB RAM accommodates application code and stack
- Most cost and size effective solution, eliminating the need for external MCU
- Fully supported 862 to 1020 MHz frequency coverage
- Receive Sensitivity down to -148 dBm
- Maximum Transmit Power up to 20 dBm
- Low RX current of 17 mA (typical)
- LoRa Technology, (G)FSK, (G)MSK
Specifications for RAK4260 Evaluation Board
|Frequency band||AS923 or EU868 or IN865 or KR920 or US915|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.