R718PB14 Wireless Soil Moisture/Temperature/Electrica/Conductivity sensor
The device is a wireless communication device that detects soil temperature and moisture content and soil conductivity, and transmits the detected data to other devices through LoRa network. The SX1276 wireless communication method is adopted.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
The Netvox R718PB14 device is a wireless communication device that detects soil temperature and moisture content and soil conductivity and transmits the detected data to other devices through LoRaWAN network. The R718PB14 uses SX1276 wireless communication module. The device is compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol (Class A).
- LoRaWAN™ Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved Interference Immunity
- Improved Power Management For Longer Battery Life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC For Sensor Data Messages)
- Battery Life: Please Refer To Web: Http://Www.Netvox.Com.Tw/Electric/Electric_calc.Html
- Over-The-Air Updates
- Third-Party Online Wireless Sensor Monitoring And Notification System To Configure Sensors, View Data And Set Alerts Via SMS Text And Email (Optional)
- Available Third-Party Platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- R718X Series Carry Magnets Which Can Be Attached To Ferromagnetic Materials And Objects
Specifications for R718PB14 Wireless Soil Moisture/Temperature/Electrica/Conductivity sensor
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or US915|
|Power type||2pcs Of 3.6V ER14505 AA|
|Sleep Power consumption||36uA|
|Sensor Measurement Range||0.0008 m3 /m3 from 0%–50% VWC|
|Sensors||Soil Moisture/Temperature/Electrica/Conductivity sensor|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.