UC11 LoRaWAN Controller
Milesight LoRa Controller supports LoRaWAN® class C protocol and is compatible with most LoRaWAN® Gateways on the market. It is ideal for large-scale IoT deployments such as building automation, smart metering, HVAC systems, etc. With multiple interfaces, these LoRaWAN® Controllers can help retrofit legacy assets into IoT enablement.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
UC11 series LoRa wireless controller is a device used for data acquisition from multiple sensors. It contains different I/O interfaces including analog inputs, digital inputs, relay outputs, serial ports, which simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN® networks. Besides, UC11 series support multiple trigger conditions and actions which can work without network. Adopting industrial design and IP30 metal case, UC11 series is widely used in indoor applications like smart industries, building automation,etc.
- Easy operation anywhere and anytime
- Compliant with LoRaWAN® 1.0/1.0.2 class C
- Customisable conditions & programmable actions
- Hundred of combinations of trigger conditions and actions
- Report updated I/O status to Cloud if any changes are detected
- Up to 10km communication distance with Omni-directional antenna
- Industrial metal enclosure
Specifications for UC11 LoRaWAN Controller
|Interfaces||1 DI + 1DO + 2AI or RS232+RS485+1 DI + 1 DO or 2 DI + 2DO|
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or IN865 or KR920 or US915|
|Power type||USB Power|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.