UC11 LoRaWAN Controller
Milesight LoRa Controller supports LoRaWAN® class C protocol and is compatible with most LoRaWAN® Gateways on the market. It is ideal for large-scale IoT deployments such as building automation, smart metering, HVAC systems, etc. With multiple interfaces, these LoRaWAN® Controllers can help retrofit legacy assets into IoT enablement.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
UC11 series LoRa wireless controller is a device used for data acquisition from multiple sensors. It contains different I/O interfaces including analog inputs, digital inputs, relay outputs, serial ports, which simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN® networks. Besides, UC11 series supports multiple trigger conditions and actions which can work without a network. Adopting industrial design and IP30 metal case, UC11 series is widely used in indoor applications like smart industries, building automation, etc.
- Easy operation anywhere and anytime
- Compliant with LoRaWAN® 1.0/1.0.2 class C
- Customisable conditions & programmable actions
- Hundred of combinations of trigger conditions and actions
- Report updated I/O status to Cloud if any changes are detected
- Up to 10km communication distance with Omni-directional antenna
- Industrial metal enclosure
Specifications for UC11 LoRaWAN Controller
|Interfaces||1 DI + 1DO + 2AI or RS232+RS485+1 DI + 1 DO or 2 DI + 2DO|
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or IN865 or KR920 or US915|
|Power type||USB Power|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.