RB11E Wireless Occupancy/Light/Temperature Sensor
RB11E is a Wireless Occupancy/Light/Temperature Sensor for Netvox ClassA type devices based on the LoRaWAN open protocol and is compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. It combines occupancy ,temperature, tamper switch and light sensors that suitable for detecting human movement indoors, illuminance and temperature.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
RB11E is a long distance LoRaWAN™ PIR-Based Device (Class A). RB11E combines motion detection, temperature, and illumination sensors. With real-time motion detection, RB11E senses the movement of people, animal or other objects and if a person or an object moves in the monitoring area, RB11E will detect the infrared signal and report the status information to the gateway. Users can execute different instructions or scenes according to different configurations. RB11E also reports temperature and light level. It is mainly used for indoor detection.
- Wireless Range of 10km
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved Interference Immunity
- Improved Power Management for Longer Battery Life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for Sensor Data Messages)
- Battery Life: Please Refer To Web: http://Www.Netvox.Com.Tw/Electric/Electric_calc.Html
- Over-The-Air Updates (Future)
- Third-Party Online Wireless Sensor Monitoring And Notification System To Configure Sensors, View Data
- And Set Alerts Via SMS Text And Email (Optional)
- Available Third-Party Platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- Uses SX1276 Wireless Communication Module
Specifications for RB11E Wireless Occupancy/Light/Temperature Sensor
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or US915|
|Power type||2pcs Of 3.6V ER14505 AA|
|Sleep Power consumption||110uA|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.