RAK811 LPWAN Breakout Module
RAK811 LPWAN Breakout Module is a combination of the RAK811 chipset and the RAK811 Breakout Board. It is a barebone LoRa® Node solution which is a balance between small size and access to GPIOs via a header.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
RAK811 Breakout Board is an easy-to-use, compact, and low-power long-range LoRa technology with wireless transceiver capabilities. A combination of RAK811 chipset and RAK811 Breakout Board with Semtech SX1276 at its core takes advantage of all LoRa features.
The RAK811 Breakout Board complies with the latest LoRaWAN Class A & C protocol specifications with a fully supported LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack in its firmware. It has a simple and straightforward setup and can quickly access LWPA IoT platforms. Additionally, it supports LoRa Point to Point (P2P) communications which help customers in implementing their own private LoRa network.
The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates and read data from the attached sensors with the help of its serial AT commands.
This board is a complete solution in developing your LoRaWAN protocol techniques. A few of its application includes: Automated Meters Reading, Home and Building Automation, Wireless Alarm and Security Systems, Industrial Monitoring and Control and Long Range Irrigation Systems
- Based on Semtech SX1276.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 specification compliant.
- Supported bands: EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923.
- LoRaWAN Activation by OTAA/ABP.
- LoRa Point to Point (P2P) communication.
- Integrates both SMA and iPEX antenna connectors.
- Xbee form factor with standard 2.54 mm headers.
- Easy to use AT Command Set via UART interface with configurable baud rate.
- Maximum output power 100 mW (20 dBm), adjustable from 5 to 20 dBm.
- High sensitivity at -148 dBm, enabling extremely long-range connectivity.
- Long-range - greater than 15 km with an optimized antenna.
- Low power consumption: 11 μA on standby.
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 11.9 μA (down to 1.11 μA @ 2.1 V) in sleep mode.
- Multi-channel, dual data buffer (256 bytes each).
- LoRa/FSK/GFSK/OOK modulation, bidirectional two-way communication.
- Long battery life for battery-powered applications.
- LoRa technology is capable of demodulating 20 dB below noise level which significantly improves immunity to interference when combined with integrated forward error correction.
- Operating temperature: -30° C ~ 85° C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40° C ~ 85° C (non-condensing)
Specifications for RAK811 LPWAN Breakout Module
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or IN865 or KR920 or US915|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.