RAK4270 Breakout Board
5.5V module Radial lead plastic case 1.5F
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
RAK4270 Breakout Board is a simple board specially designed to facilitate the external connection of RAK4270 pins. The main purpose is to access the pins of the stamp module over two (2) rows of 2.54 mm headers. Hence, it is convenient to debug the RAK4270 Breakout Board.
The RAK4270 LoRa Module includes an STM32L071 MCU and an SX1262 LoRa chip, which supports eight (8) spreading factors (SF5 ~ SF12) and signal bandwidth that can be adjusted between 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz. It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 2.31 μA (down to 1.61 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode, but during the Transmit mode, it can reach the maximum output power of 22 dBm. As a receiver, it can achieve a sensitivity of -148 dBm.
The module complies with the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocol, so it can be used for implementing LoRa networks or Lora point to point communications. The module is suitable for various applications that require long-range data acquisition and low power consumption, like smart meters, supply chain and logistics tracking, agricultural sensors, smart cities, etc.
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +85 °C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Supported bands: EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920 and AS923
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 2.31 μA (down to 1.61 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M0+ with MPU
- Up to 128 KB flash memory with ECC
- 20 KB RAM
- 6 KB of data EEPROM with ECC
Specifications for RAK4270 Breakout Board
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or CN470 or EU433 or EU868 or IN865 or KR920 or US915|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.