RAK2245 RPi HAT Edition
5.5V module Radial lead plastic case 2.5F
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
RAK2245 Pi Hat Edition is the largest of the RAK2245 family, however, it offers complete compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 40pin header. Thus it is a perfect solution for a DIY gateway using the Raspberry Pi at its core. This makes for a quick to deploy LoRaWAN® solution with low cost and stable performance.
As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech® 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8 channel LoRa® concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation (RAK831) of this product.
Note that if you buy WisLink Cellular Pi Hat RAK2013 as an individual pice it will not be compatible with WisLink LPWAN RAK2245 RPi Hat and WisGate Developer RAK7243/44(without Cellular) Gateways and vice versa. RAK2245 LPWAN PiHAT module that we use in our WisGate RAK7243/44C(With Cellular) Developer Gateways is modified.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN® multichannel concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- RX sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920, and AS923)
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
Specifications for RAK2245 RPi HAT Edition
|Frequency band||AS923 or EU868 or IN865 or US915|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.