R720F Wireless Liquid Hand Soap Sensor
The R718PQA is a wireless communication device that detects toilet occupancy. The device is equipped with a reed switch sensor for detecting the switch status of the door; a built-in PIR sensor (pyroelectric human body infrared sensor) to detect whether someone is in the toilet. Two detections are established at the same time to determine if the toilet is occupied. Through the wireless network, the detected data is transmitted to other devices for display, which uses the SX1276 wireless communication module.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
R720F series is a wireless communication device that can detect the existence of hand sanitizer / water leakage. This device is connected with two electrode rods which can be used to detect the state of the insufficient amount of hand sanitizer in the hand sanitizer box or whether there is the water leakage in the detection area.
The shape and orientation of electrode rod can be selected according to the needs (R720FLO,R720FLD,R720FU). The electrode rod can be trimmed to the required length by self according to the demand.
The function of water leakage detection can choose R720FW.Adopt
- • LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- • Apply SX1276 wireless communication module
- • 2 ER14505 battery AA SIZE (3.6V / section) parallel power supply
- • IP Rating:IP65
- • Electrode rod detection
- • Improved power management for longer battery life
- • Third-Party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional)
- • Available third-party platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- • Battery Life*2:
- Please refer to web: http://www.netvox.com.tw/electric/electric_calc.html
- At this website, users can find battery lifetime for various models at different configurations.
- *1. Actual range may vary depending on environment.
- *2. Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables
Specifications for R720F Wireless Liquid Hand Soap Sensor
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or US915|
|Installation Type||U-Type or W-Type or L-Type-Upward or L-Type-Downward|
|Power type||2 x ER14505|
|Sleep Power consumption||24uA|
|Sensor Measurement Range||0.20~3.5m|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.