R313A-Wireless Door/Window Sensor
The NETVOX wireless seat sensor (two way) R311WA is a device that detects the presence of a seat and is compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. If there is someone on the seat, R311WA will send a message to the gateway. When detecting no one on a sensor seat, it will send an normal status message back to the gateway .
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
The device is equipped with a reed sensor, which can be used to detect the status of the door and window. Through the built-in wireless module, it can achieve wireless alarm and other functions. It uses the SX1276 wireless communication module.
• 2 sections of 3V CR2450 button battery power supply
• Adopt SX1276 wireless communication module
• LoRaWAN Class A compatible
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
• Third-Party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors,view data and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional)
• Available third-party platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
• Improved power management for longer battery life
Specifications for R313A-Wireless Door/Window Sensor
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or US915|
|Power type||2 pcs 3.0V CR2450 button batteries|
|Sleep Power consumption||12uA|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.